Welcome to the Rocky Hill Elementary School Foundation!
Dear Rocky Hill Elementary School Supporter,
Thank you for your support of Rocky Hill Elementary School and the 2015 Great Harvest. Because of your help, the Rocky Hill School Foundation (RHESF) raised $130,000 to support educational resources that allow every student at Rocky Hill Elementary School to have a world-class education.
In 2015, generous donations from the Great Harvest allowed the RHESF to:
- Fund a technology coach which provides a weekly computer lab class for every child in our school.
- Implement the Super Snacker program introducing students to new healthy snacks on a weekly basis.
- Continue funding of the schools Lobby Guard Check-in System.
- Supply funding for the PTO yearly budget which includes funding family events such as Rodeo, Science Night, and Literacy Night.
- Fund our schools anti-bullying campaign.
- Help continue the replacement of broken playground equipment with new, developmentally appropriate structures.
Since 2006, the number of students who receive meal assistance at Rocky Hill has increased from 13% to over 25% today. I think that you would agree that your donation means more now than ever before. We are asking you to sponsor this year’s event by matching or increasing your donation from last year. Won’t you consider joining us again in support of the 2016 Great Harvest?
The RHES Foundation and PTO have set a goal of $115,000 for the upcoming campaign. The goals are to impact education for the whole child by:
- Continuing to fund for the PTO yearly budget which provides family and community building events.
- Begin funding a new after school tutoring program providing children in need of additional learning the hands-on time with teachers, which promotes a positive learning experience.
- Continuing to support funding of our technology coach which provides a weekly computer lab class for every child in our school.
- Continuing to invest in child wellness through school nutrition initiatives and an antibullying campaign.
Your partnership with Rocky Hill Elementary is critical for the continued success of our community school. Thank you once again for your help making the 2015 Great Harvest a fruitful campaign for our children’s education, and we look forward to partnering with you again for the 2016 Great Harvest.
Please complete the enclosed Pledge Form and return it to the above address or to the school in your child’s backpack by Friday, May 6, 2016. Sponsorship payments or payment arrangements must be made by July 1, 2016.
President-Elect, Rocky Hill Elementary School Foundation